Friday, December 19, 2014

ROBERT WAGGONER

LUCID DREAMING: GATEWAY TO THE INNER SELF
Hi Lucid Dreamers,

I noticed today and posted this tidbit to Facebook:

Hit a milestone - 101 Reviews on Amazon for my first book.... (and 80+ people gave it Five Stars) Amazing! 

Read the Amazon Reviews here 
Incredibly, I only know one person who wrote a review -- a professor from a college out in California, who began to use my book in a special course on consciousness and altered states.  All of the other reviews come from people who felt interested in writing about their feelings or experience while reading it.  For myself, I believe in 'organic' reviews -- people coming forward who want to express themselves.

Actually, the bigger milestone is the fact that this book is in its eighth or ninth printing!  People are ordering more copies now than when it first came out, and telling their lucid dreaming friends to check it out.

So my sincere thanks to the readers, the reviewers and lucid dreamers, who have taken the time to read about the depth, beauty and power of lucid dreaming,

Robert


No comments:

Post a Comment